- In Iceland’s capital city Reykjavik, sidewalks are heated by geothermal heat during winter.
- In 2012 a woman changed clothes while on a tour of Iceland. People thought she went missing because they didn’t recognize her. The woman then joined a search party looking for herself.
- Iceland is the only country in the world where 100% of the population has the internet.
- Iceland is the only country that’s mosquito free.
- Iceland’s population is so tiny that there’s an anti-incest app so you don’t end up getting it on with a family member on a night out.
Sources that helped me find out this stuff: FactRepublic.com, Quora