- In Denmark, you can expect to be rained or snowed on every second day.
- Denmark has more than twice the amount of bicycles (4.2 million) than cars (1.8 million).
- Denmark was occupied by Nazi Germany during World War II, but King Christian X insisted on riding through the streets of Copenhagen every day to inspire courage in his people, despite the danger of being caught in an occasional burst of gunfire.
- Nowhere in Denmark is more than 30 miles (50 km) from the sea
- Denmark physically borders only one other country, Germany.
Sources that helped me find this stuff: FactRepublic.com, LandLopers.com, Quora