Skip to content
If you want to get involved, the challenge runs from the 1st to the 31st of August.
What you need to do:
- Make a piece of art every day on the theme of climate change. It can be anything from a painting, to a poem to a song.
- Once you’re finished, post your work to the 31 Day Climate Change Facebook Page and use the hashtag #climatechangeartchallenge
- If you have Instagram, post it there too, and use the hashtag #climatechangeartchallenge again so I can find it and share it on the MostNorthern Instagram page.
- Re-post and share your art wherever you can to spread the word about the challenge and climate change.
- If you come late to the challenge, don’t stress, you can still get involved!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: